- Born October 20, 1962 , Beheira Governorate , Egypt .
- Bachelor of fine Arts, Faculty of Arts, Alexandria – Department of Painting with General Grade Very Good with high Honors 1985.
- Specialized studies in Coptic Art and Icons at the Institute of Coptic Studies , Cairo .
- Member of the Syndicate of Plastic Arts, Egypt .
- Member of the Society of Artists and Writers, Egypt .
- participated in many exhibitions since graduating
- Specialized in executing large wall decoration in mosaic and frescoes.
-Adel Nasseif is the first Egyptian artist to organize a complete exhibition featuring scenes from nature using mosaics at the Hanager hall of the Opera House Cairo and titled “Places of delight”. The exhibition was held in 2003.
-“Egyptian Landscape in Mosaics” was the theme of an exhibition held at the Alexandria Center of Creativity in 2003.
-“Beauty of Egypt ” was an exhibition of Mosaics held at the Sakiet Abdel Moneim El Sawy Hall at Zamalek, Cairo .
- exhibition entitled Five Diversities at Mahmoud Said Museum – Alexandria – Egypt 2005
Egyptian Ministry of Culture, Museum of Modern Art Cairo, Center of Creativity in Alexandria and King Mariut Archdiocese Museum have acquired some of his works besides those hanging in business men’s offices and on walls of different companies in Egypt. His works are also found in Holland , Kenya , South Africa , Sweden , Germany , Australia , france , the United States .
Works in Egypt
- 1989-1990 - St. Athanasius Cathedral, Damanhour (Mosaics, Icons, Frescoes).
- 1996 - Mosaic Wall 110 2 surface for Rubex Co.
- 2000 - St. Mina Cathedral , King Mariut, Alexandria .
- 2001 - Wall paintings at the entrance of Virgin Mary’s Church Akhmim .
- 2002 - Painting of the Virgin Mary 5 meters high on the Cleopatra Church ’s façade , Alexandria .
- 2003 - Icons for the church of Michael the angel Kafr El Dawar Beheira.
- 2004 - Icons in Saint Antoniou Church – Hosh Issa – Behera – Egypt
- 2004 - Painting the dome of Martyr Saint George Church – Wadi Natroun – Egypt on an area of 110 square meters.
- 2005 - Icons of the Virgin Mary and Saint Josef Church Semouha – Alexandria – Egypt
- 2005 - Mosaic works in Saint Marina Church – North Coast – Egypt .
- Many works in different churches in Alexandria , Beheira and other Egyptian towns
Works outside Egypt
1991-1992 - Virgin Mary Church Amsterdam (Icons
1995 - Collection of Icons for The African Archdiocese
1996 - St. Boulos Church Stockholm , Sweeden.
1998 - The Coptic Museum , Reorold, Holland
1999 - St. Antonios church Endenhofen Holland.
2001 - St. Demiana Church , Utrecht , Holland
2002 - St George Church , Tampa , Florida , USA
- 2005 - illustrations for a children’s story entitled The First Christmas . For the first time with 20 consecutive Coptic icons – Bermuda Island .
- 2005 - Mosaic façade 60 meters square for the Archangel Michael Church – Paris – France .
- 2006 - The Resurrection Façade measuring 60 square meters for the Archangel Michael Church – Paris – France .